Camp Cropuhapi Project Retreat – Fall 2020
September 24 - September 27
Dream of getting away to work on that unfinished project? Sometimes you just need a trip to the country.
Join our annual Fall Camp Cropuhapi Project Retreat!
A wonderful time to work on any sort of project, whether it be scrapbooking (digital or traditional), beading, sewing, knitting, quilting, going through old boxes of papers, etc…this is just some time to get away and enjoy the food, fun, and friendship. We look forward to sharing the weekend with you!
Please note the following to adhere to the Minnesota COVID-19 guidelines:
- All attendees will be asked to sign a COVID-19 policy prior to attending the retreat.
- The max attendees will be 13.
- Attendees must load and unload their own items.
- Attendees will be distanced in the bedrooms.
- All family-style meals will be cooked using disposable gloves and masks. (Provided by BGL & Associates, LLC)
- Meals will be plated by each cooking team. No food will be served buffet-style.
- Snacks for the snack table will be individual servings only.
- Sanitizer and disinfectant will be available.
Online registration available!